Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Answers:
Is Meadow Park right on the lake?
- Meadow Park is less than 1 mile from the lake, just out side Lake Tenkiller State Park on the east side.
What about security?
- John Posey’s (owner of Meadow Park) house looks toward the only entrance into the community. We have not had a break in or any damage in 20 years.
What about dogs?
- We just ask that you keep your dog on a leash and clean up after it properly.
Are we allowed to have guests during our stays at Meadow Park?
- Your guests are welcome to stay with you. If you have friends with an RV, we have a guest RV site available at a nightly rate.
Do you allow full time residents in the RV community?
- We do allow some full time residents since this provides more security to the community.
How much time can we spend?
- You may spend a reasonable amount of time, which indicates you are here to enjoy the lake but not make it a full time residence.
When do I pay?
- You will be sent a monthly statement.
What if I want to take a trip in my RV?
- Have a great time! Your spot will be there when you return.
OK, what is the gimmick? Are there any hidden charges?
- Nope! Ask anyone here.