Meadow Park is a beautiful home away from home. We have approximately 100 RV sites within 100 acres, leaving lots of room for trees, open meadows, peace & quiet, and a friendly community.
Why Choose Meadow Park?…
- Five minutes to Lake Tenkiller, the State Park, Pine Cove Marina, boat launch, and floating restaurant
- 15 minutes to I-40 Vian and Gore exits
- Only 45 minutes to Fort Smith, hour and half to Tulsa, and two and half hours to Oklahoma City.
- Our #1 comment from residents and guests is “it’s so peaceful here.”
- Free of road noise and loud neighbors
Large Shaded Lots in Natural Surroundings:
- Most sites are RV pull-through; 50 ft. wide and 65-80 ft. deep
- Level pads with gravel driveway
- 100 acre RV park with meadow, ponds and a stream at the south end of Lake Tenkiller
- Unobstructed views of meadows, forest and/or Cookson Hills
- Sewer, water, electric, Internet, telephone all in and under ground.
- Good water pressure with 30 and 50 amp service at each site
- Natural setting enhanced by colorful trees and bushes throughout the park
- Lots of natural shade